Quality: Fundamental to everything we do
Create a Salus “community of excellence” that consists of:
- The recruitment and development of faculty, staff, Board of Trustees members and administrators who will provide the leadership for the University’s future.
- The engagement of alumni, philanthropic partners and external stakeholders and constituents.
- The recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse student body.
Sustain, assess and appropriately expand the University’s educational and clinical programs.
Develop and maintain curricula that prepare graduates for successful practice, influential participation and leadership positions within the current and future healthcare and education environments.
Ensure premier quality customer service through a committed and engaged University workforce.
Sustain an environment that promotes a culture of excellence in research that develops and expands scholarly activities which in turn leads to improved education, health and well-being.
Invest in technologies, teaching methodologies and evidence-based standards and practices that foster excellence in education, clinical and business processes and University operations.
Innovation: Salus: Setting the pace
Provide leadership that impacts the future of healthcare, education and professional practice.
- Explore and implement innovative models of education for domestic and international markets
- Develop an operational core curriculum of inter-professional collaborative practices and education.
Enhance service and experiential learning opportunities for our students, faculty and alumni.
Provide facilities and technology that provide the infrastructure that promotes state-of-the-art education and clinical programs.
Value/Fiscal Responsibility: Excellence requires good stewardship
Provide a superior educational experience that:
- represents a best value in graduate and professional education
- enables graduates to achieve personal and professional goals
Create philanthropic and extramural support to enhance scholarships and support the University’s educational, clinical and research programs.
Ensure transparency and accountability in all University processes and operations.
Responsibly leverage technology to enhance educational, research, patient care services and administrative operations
Investigate and implement alternative and/or innovative ways to finance and manage University operations.