In contrast to the residential Doctor of Audiology (AuD) degree program, the international AuD-Bridge degree program is for practicing audiologists who have completed a master’s degree or medical degree in Audiology, or the equivalent, have completed a post-graduate clinical fellowship, and have at least two years of additional work experience. The course work in the online International AuD-Bridge degree program is matched to that of the residential AuD program requirements.


Audiology Map