Salus University’s facilities are designed to support our academic programs, philosophy, and clinical training needs while providing an attractive environment for our students, faculty, staff, and patients.
The University’s beautiful main campus is situated on 11.5 acres in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, in Cheltenham Township, Montgomery County. The campus includes two main academic buildings containing clinical labs and research facilities, the Learning Resource Center, and the Hafter Student Community Center.
The University also operates seven clinical facilities, which serve the surrounding communities and provide clinical experience for our students:
- The Eye Institute (TEI), located in the Oak Lane section of Philadelphia
- Three TEI satellite offices in Chestnut Hill, Falls Center and Norristown
- William Feinbloom Vision Rehabilitation Center, located in The Eye Institute (Oak Lane)
- Pennsylvania Ear Institute, located on the Elkins Park campus
- Speech-Language Institute, located on the Elkins Park campus