The safety and security of the University’s students, faculty, patients, clients, staff and visitors is of paramount importance. For that reason, the University’s trained security staff stands ready to assist everyone on our campuses and at our clinical facilities whenever there might be a problem or concern.
IN AN EMERGENCY: please call 911 before you call University security.
- Elkins Park
- On-Campus University Phone Extension: 1401
- On/Off Campus Non-University Phone: 215-780-1401
- The Eye Institute (TEI)
- Within TEI Phone Extension: 6006 or 6009
- Outside TEI Phone: 215-276-6006 or 6009
- Safety & Security Office (non-emergency): 215-780-1401
- Director, Office of Safety & Security: 215-780-1402
- Physical Plant/Facilities Office: 215-780-1410
- Department of Safety & Security Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (All notifications treated anonymously and confidentially respected)
Register for Rave Emergency Communications