The Office of Communications encompasses several distinct areas specifically designed to support the public relations and marketing efforts for the entire University.
We serve as the central location for all University-wide news, information and related initiatives, with emphasis on pro-active approaches. The Communications team is committed to providing leadership to tell the Salus story effectively. We help the University community communicate information to both internal and external audiences.
Our work includes but is not limited to the following:
Submit Your News/Event
- We identify, prepare and distribute newsworthy information about Salus University and its faculty, staff, students, alumni and clinical sites. Our staff facilitates print, web and broadcast coverage by developing news and feature stories and promoting them to the most appropriate media at the local, state and national level.
- We are the primary point of contact for media seeking information about the University and assistance in identifying faculty experts.
- We are available to assist faculty in communicating with reporters, and can offer media coaching if needed.
- We manage the University’s academic and clinical websites, social media, community outreach, monthly newsletters, patient care newsletters, alumni magazines, annual report, catalog and advertising. We also are the repository for archival photographs, faculty information and news.
- We leverage social media to communicate more broadly the news and activities of the campus community.
- We provide guidance on the correct use and approval of the University, college and clinical names and logos.