For more than nine decades, Salus University has maintained a tradition of excellence, embracing academic innovation, continuous program improvement, and leadership. Our rigorous academic programs are based on a primary care, holistic, and patient-centered philosophy that emphasizes hands-on learning and innovative student learning experiences.
We invite you to learn more about Salus University programs and begin an exciting career journey that combines a world of opportunity with the deep satisfaction of caring for others.
Salus University offers the following degree and certificate programs:
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- College of Education and Rehabilitation
- Department of Blindness and Low Vision Studies
- Department of Occupational Therapy
- Department of Speech-Language Pathology
- Osborne College of Audiology
- College of Health Sciences
- Office of Graduate Programs in Biomedicine
- PhD in Biomedicine with an embedded Master of Science degree