Giving Back - Gifts for Today
Annual contributions from our alumni and friends are the mainstay of our fundraising program. Because tuition does not cover all of the University’s costs, these contributions provide an important and necessary source of general operating support.
Your gift may be designated to a particular College or program of the University:
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- George S. Osborne College of Audiology
- College of Education and Rehabilitation
- College of Health Sciences (Physician Assistant Program, Public Health)
When you receive a request for an annual gift, we ask you to make your check payable to the "Salus University", and if you would like to designate the gift to a particular College, simply make note of this in the memo line.
If you work for a company with a matching gifts program, they might match your gift too. Contact your employer’s personnel or human resources department for more information on their program.
Salus University’s current fiscal year runs from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014.
Make a gift OnLine
- Use our secure OnLine donation form
Make a gift by Mail
- Download & complete an Annual Giving Form.PDF and return it to
- Salus University
8360 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
- Salus University
Make a gift by Phone
Contact the Office of Institutional Advancement
Honor or Remember a Loved One
- Honoring a loved one through a charitable gift is an especially meaningful way of paying tribute to someone special. To make a Tribute Gift.
Make a gift of Appreciated Properties (Stocks)
To make a gift of stock, Contact - Lynne C. Corboy, Director of Development at LCorboy@salus.edu or 215.780.1392.
The electronic delivery of your stock is the most efficient method of transfer after you have notified the University. Regardless of the method of transference, the donor or the broker must provide the following information:
- Donor's name and address
- Name and number of securities transferred
- Specific program, if any, to which you wish the gift directed
The following will provide your broker with the necessary information to complete a electronic transfer of stock:
- Broker: State Street Bank and Trust Co.
- DTC Number: 987
- Account Number: 651705
- Account Name: Pennsylvania College of Optometry Foundation Unrestricted
For More Information, contact:
Office of Institutional Advancement