Giving Back - Gifts for Tomorrow
How to Join
You are cordially invited to join one of the Salus University’s most prestigious donor societies.
Qualifications for membership include one or more of the following:
- Naming PCO Foundation in your will.
- Naming PCO Foundation as a beneficiary of a life-income plan.
- Making any other planned giving arrangements with PCO Foundation.
Members can expect some or all of the following benefits:
- You can qualify for federal income tax deductions.
- Your beneficiary(s) could receive income for life.
- Your estate may realize reduced probate costs and estate taxes.
- You will generously provide for the future of Salus University or one of its Colleges.
- Your name will be listed among other Society members in the College Annual Report.
For More Information Contact
Lynne C. Corboy,
Director of Development