Become an Alumni Association Board Member!
The University is at a very exciting stage in our evolution as we continue to grow and add new programs. New board members have the opportunity to influence and direct efforts to better serve our increasingly diverse alumni base. For more information on board membership and to get involved please click here.
Mission, Goals and Duties
The mission of Salus University Alumni Association is to develop and enhance the involvement of the University’s alumni and future alumni in supporting the mission and goals of the University and its Colleges.
- To nurture relationships with current and future alumni and engage them in the life of the University
- To coordinate and promote programs that instill good will and pride, and provide opportunities for professional growth and social interaction
- To promote and enhance effective communications between the University and its alumni
- To ensure the quality of our future alumni by continuing to assist the University in identifying and recruiting future students
- To encourage financial support of the institution
For More Information, contact:
Office of Institutional Advancement