George S. Osborne College of Audiology
Advanced Studies in Cochlear Implants Certificate Program
The Application Process for the 2014 Program is Now Open. Program begins August, 2014 and ends May, 2015. Completed Applications for the 2014 Advanced Studies in Cochlear Implants Certificate program are due to the Office of Admissions by July 1, 2014.
Obtaining and Submitting Your Application
If you have questions about the processing of applications or the required prerequisites, contact an Admissions Counselor at 800.824.6262 before completing the online application.
You can apply for the Advanced Studies in Cochlear Implants Certificate Program as follows:
- Submit an online application to the College. The application can be started and saved. You will be provided a key number to allow you to retrieve the application and your responses will be saved until you are ready to submit. Please save this key. It is the only way you can access your saved application. Please provide an email address so key number can be forwarded to you for your records. Please forward any technology or application issues to Admissions@salus.edu.
- Print a copy for your records.
- Application fee payment online option is opened after submission of application.
Personal Goal Statement
Goal Statement: Please write a brief (750 word maximum) goal statement describing your professional background and your interest in cochlear implants. Additionally, please address the following three questions within your response:
- Are you currently working in the field of Cochlear Implants? If so, where and in what capacity? If not, what is motivating you to pursue Advanced Studies in Cochlear Implants?
- What are your professional goals?
- How do you see this certificate program advancing your professional goals?
- If you are applying for the available scholarship (for faculty teaching cochlear implants), state so in the Personal Goal Statement and also provide a separate letter of support from your AuD program director.
Non - Certificate Student Status
(students not enrolled in a degree or certificate program):
Please complete the forms found at the link below and submit