George S. Osborne College of Audiology
Doctor of Audiology
Interested students are cordially invited to attend the Office of Admissions Webinar Wednesdays series to learn more about our programs!
The University uses a “rolling admissions” process. Student applications are reviewed beginning September 1, one year prior to the year of desired enrollment.
Interviews are scheduled and initiated starting July 1. Candidates meeting the requirements are then admitted on a weekly basis until the class capacity is reached. It can therefore be to the applicant’s advantage to apply early for consideration for admission.
The processing of applications begins July 1,
- Interviews are scheduled and initiated, beginning October of each application cycle.
- Candidates meeting the requirements are admitted on a weekly basis until class capacity is reached
- The deadline to apply is June 1st, prior to the entering class August start date.
It is to a student’s advantage to apply as early as possible to ensure full consideration for admission.
Obtaining and Submitting Your Application
If you have questions about the processing of applications or the required prerequisites, contact an Admissions Counselor at 800.824.6262 before completing the online application.
You can apply for the Four-Year Residential Doctor of Audiology (Au.D) Program as follows:
- Submit an online application to the College. The application can be started and saved. You will be provided a key number to allow you to retrieve the application and your responses will be saved until you are ready to submit. Please save this key. It is the only way you can access your saved application. Please provide an email address so key number can be forwarded to you for your records. Please forward any technology or application issues to Admissions@salus.edu.
- Print a copy of your records.
- Application fee payment online option is entered after submission of application.