George S. Osborne College of Audiology
Doctor of Audiology Program (Residential)
The processing of applications begins September 1, one year prior to the year of desired enrollment. Applications received on or before June 15 are given priority consideration.
- Student application reviews begin August 1
- Interviews are scheduled and initiated, beginning August 15
- Candidates meeting the requirements are admitted on a weekly basis until class capacity is reached
It is to a student’s advantage to apply as early as possible to ensure full consideration for admission.
Obtaining and Submitting Your Application
If you have questions about the processing of applications or the required prerequisites, contact an Admissions Counselor at 800.824.6262 before completing the on-line application.
You can apply for the Four-Year Residential Doctor of Audiology (Au.D) Program in any of the following ways:
- Submit an on-line application to the College.
- Submit a written application by either:
* IMPORTANT: You must have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view and print the document. If you do not have the reader installed on your computer click to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.