George S. Osborne College of Audiology
International Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
Degree Bridge Program
If you are interested in applying for the international AuD-Bridge degree program, please contact an Admissions Counselor at email@example.com, or 800.824.6262 (toll free in North America), or 215.780.1301 to initiate the process.
Obtaining and Submitting Your Application
If you have questions about the processing of applications or the required prerequisites, contact an Admissions Counselor at 800.824.6262 before completing the online application.
You can apply for the International AuD-Bridge Doctor of Audiology (Au.D) Program as follows:
- Submit an online application to the College. The application can be started and saved. You will be provided a key number to allow you to retrieve the application and your responses will be saved until you are ready to submit. Please save this key. It is the only way you can access your saved application. Please provide an email address so key number can be forwarded to you for your records. Please forward any technology or application issues to Admissions@salus.edu.
- Complete Personal Goal Statement
Goal Statement: professional background, specific area of interest, reasons for choosing Salus University Osborne College of Audiology, and your post-AuD career plans. Additionally, please address the following three questions within your response:
- Are you currently working as an audiologist? If so, where and in what capacity? If not, what is motivating you to pursue the International AuD Bridge degree program?
- What are your professional goals?
- How do you see this AuD degree as advancing your professional goals?
- Print a copy for your records.
- Application fee payment online option is entered submission of application.
Non - Degree Student Status
Please complete the form found at the link below and submit. This form is appropriate for the applicant who may desire to take one or more of the courses offered in this program, but is not pursuing the AuD degree.