George S. Osborne College of Audiology
International Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
Degree Bridge Program
If you are interested in applying for the international AuD-Bridge degree program, please contact an Admissions Counselor at email@example.com, or 800.824.6262 (toll free in North America), or 215.780.1301 to initiate the process.
Submitting Your Application
- All applications are processed online. The University uses eOmniForm.com to collect application information, an SSL based security system that assures the secure transfer of all information and cannot be viewed on the internet.
- You may want to download the application to your computer to familiarize yourself with the complete application before submitting it on-line, as the electronic application process must be submitted as a single entry.
- The Personal Goal Statement detailed below should be sent as a Word document attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org within five (5) days of submitting your application. Please include your name and your email address on the document.
Personal Goal Statement
Goal Statement: Please write a goal statement (1500 word maximum) describing your professional background, specific area of interest, reasons for choosing Salus University Osborne College of Audiology, and your post-AuD career plans. Additionally, please address the following three questions within your response:
- Are you currently working as an audiologist? If so, where and in what capacity? If not, what is motivating you to pursue the International AuD Bridge degree program?
- What are your professional goals?
- How do you see this AuD degree as advancing your professional goals?
Application Fee Payment: $100
- Pay Online
If you are unable to pay on-line, please contact the Office of Admissions at the numbers listed above to discuss other payment options. (The application fee is non-refundable.)
Depending on the speed of your internet connection it may take a few minutes to load the various sections of the application. Please read the directions below before beginning.
If you encounter a problem, contact an Admissions Counselor at email@example.com. You may also call us at 800.824.6262 (toll free from the US and Canada) or at 215.780.1301.
Download the application in PDF format for review.*
Non - Degree Student Status
Please complete the form found at the link below and submit. This form is appropriate for the applicant who may desire to take one or more of the courses offered in this program, but is not pursuing the AuD degree.
Matriculated (AuD-Bridge Degree) Students
The application has two parts (one part required; one part optional).
Please complete and submit the forms found at the links below. Have the necessary information available to assist you in completing the entire application, as the form cannot be saved and must be completed or all information will be lost. Please print a copy for your records.
- Print a copy for your records
- Click on the "submit" button
- Move on to the next section
- Matriculated Application - Part 1
- Optional Information Form - Part 2
* IMPORTANT: You must have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view and print the document. If you do not have the reader installed on your computer click to download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.