Marcy J. Graboyes
- BA, University
- MSW, Temple University
at Salus University:
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, The Eye Institute
- Coordinator of Social Services
at the William Feinbloom Vision Rehabilitation Center and an
Associate Professor in the Department of Graduate Studies. She
also serves on the interdisciplinary team of the Special
Populations Assessment and Rehabilitation Center (SPARC)
Honors and Activities:
- Educator of the Year,
Department of Graduate Studies, 1990
- Social work, facilitator of support
group for old adults with visual impairments
- Schanel-Klitsch, E., Ciner, E.,
Graboyes, M., Appel S. (1999) Visual evaluation of the
multiply impaired: the success of the interdisciplinary team.
RE:view, 31:1, 9-16.
- Zambone, A., Ciner, E., Appel,
S., Graboyes, M. (1999) Children with multiple impairments.
The Lighthouse Handbook on Vision Impairment and
- Graboyes, M. (1998) Psychosocial
Aspects of Low Vision. In Essentials of Low Vision Practice,
R. Brilliant, ed.