Marcy J. Graboyes
- BA, University
- MSW, Temple University
at Salus University:
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, The Eye Institute
- Coordinator of Social Services
at the William Feinbloom Vision Rehabilitation Center and an
Associate Professor in the Department of Blindness and Low Vision Programs . She
also serves on the interdisciplinary team of the Special
Populations Assessment and Rehabilitation Center (SPARC)
Honors and Activities:
- Educator of the Year,
Department of Graduate Studies, 1990
- Social work, facilitator of support
group for old adults with visual impairments
- Schanel-Klitsch, E., Ciner, E.,
Graboyes, M., Appel S. (1999) Visual evaluation of the
multiply impaired: the success of the interdisciplinary team.
RE:view, 31:1, 9-16.
- Zambone, A., Ciner, E., Appel,
S., Graboyes, M. (1999) Children with multiple impairments.
The Lighthouse Handbook on Vision Impairment and
- Graboyes, M. (1998) Psychosocial
Aspects of Low Vision. In Essentials of Low Vision Practice,
R. Brilliant, ed.