Ellen L. Kolodner, MSS, OTR/L, FAOTA
- MS, Bryn Mawr College
- BS, University of Pennsylvania
Role at Salus:
- Faculty, Occupational Therapy Program
- Academic Education, Gerontology and Community and Behavioral Health
Selected Representative Publications:
- KOLODNER, E.L. Instructional Insights-Reflections on Column on Interdisciplinary Education, Occupational Therapy in Healthcare, Vol. 20, No. 2, February, 2013.
- KOLODNER, E.L. and Dickerson, A. Instructional Insights, Occupational Therapy in Healthcare, Vol. 20, No. 1, October, 2012.
- KOLODNER, E. L., & Cohen, V. (2002). Stand Up and Be Counted. In D.R. Labovitz (Ed.), Ordinary Miracles: True Stories About Overcoming Obstacles & Surviving Catastrophes (pp. 217-218). Thorofare, NJ: SLACK, Inc.
- KOLODNER, E. L., & Pate, C. M. (2001). Position paper on ethical considerations. In E. B. Crepeau (Ed.), Research across the curriculum: A guide for occupational therapy educators (pp. 112-114). Bethesda, MD: American Occupational Therapy Foundation
- KOLODNER, E, Nathan, V. and Piersol, C., "Interdisciplinary Collaborative Teams: A Strategy for Infusing Universal Design into Professional Curricula", Published Proceedings of the Second Annual International Conference on Universal Design, June, 2000.
- KOLODNER, E. Hischmann, C., "The Role of Fieldwork in Occupational Therapy Practice", in Meeting the Fieldwork Challenge (P. Crist and S. Merrill, eds.). American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc., 2000.
- Award of Merit, American Occupational Therapy Association, 1997
- Award of Recognition, American Occupational Therapy Association, 1997
- President’s Award, Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association, 2008
- Associate Editor, Occupational Therapy in Healthcare, 2010-present
- Editorial Board, Occupational Therapy in Healthcare, 1985-present
- Chairperson, Pennsylvania Board of Occupational Therapy Practice and Education, 2004-2011
- Chairperson, Gerontology Special Interest Section, American Occupational Therapy Association, 2001-2004
- Continuing Competency Task Force, National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, 2001-2004
- Secretary, American Occupational Therapy Association, 1989-1992
- Award for Outstanding Achievement, Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association, 1985
- Founders Award, Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association, 1980
Certified Occupational Therapist, 1970-present
- Burlington Resources Foundation Faculty Achievement Award, 1990
- Professional Leadership Award, Thomas Jefferson University, College of Allied Health Sciences,1995