Fern Silverman, EdD, OTR/L
- EdD, Arcadia University
- MS, George Washington University
- BS, University of Pennsylvania
Role at Salus:
- Program Director, Occupational Therapy
Selected Representative Publications:
- Silverman, F., & Bartley. B., (2013).Who is Educating Whom? Two-way Learning in Museum/University Partnerships. Journal of Museum Education, Summer 2013 (in press).
- Silverman, F., Bartley, B., Cohn, E. S., Kanics, I. M., & Walsh, L. (2012). Occupational therapy partnerships with museums. The International Journal of the Inclusive Museum. (referred)
- Silverman, F. (2012). Genetic Conditions. Book chapter in Weiss, D., Morgan, M., & Kinnealey (Eds), M. A Practitioner’s Guide to Clinical Occupational Therapy, 2nd Edition. ProEd., Austin, Texas. (invited).
- Silverman, F. (August, 2011). Examining Occupational Therapy Services in Schools: A Systems Approach. Physical and Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. Vol. 4 (2); 100-107. (referred)
- Accessibility Consultant: Worked with Franklin Institute on accessibility features and programming. 2008-13
- Recipient of the Master Clinician award for the state of Pennsylvania presented by the Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association, Fall 2006
- Grant Recipient: Pennsylvania Department of Education Grant relating to the Gaskin settlement. Providing inclusive occupational therapy services in T/E kindergarten programs (2006-2008).
- Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist