Current Student News
- Osborne College of Audiology News
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry News
- College of Education and Rehabilitation News
- College of Health Sciences News
- Office of Graduate Programs in Biomedicine News
The University community warmly welcomes its newest members:
- Marietta Dooley, MLS, Director, Gerard Cottet Library
- Samuel Mathias, Classroom Technology Manager, Elkins Park
- Caitlin Dwyer Vitoria, MA, Assessment Data Manager, TLS
- Enrique Pfeiffer, MD, Assistant Professor, Optometry
The University community offers sincere congratulations to the following members:
- Linda Casser, OD, professor, who gave the keynote address at the NAVAO (National Association of Veterans Administration Optometrists) annual meeting in Denver in November.
- Katherine Maciejewski '18OD, who was welcomed as a recent member of the Virginia Optometric Association (VOA).
- Jenny Myung, OD, who has been accepted as a "Young Investigator" for a February event co-sponsored by ARVO (Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology), where she will be one of only six investigators to meet with legislators and the ARVO Board of Directors in Washington, DC.
- Richard Vause, DHSc, director, Physician Assistant program, who presented at the ribbon cutting and open house of the Global Institute for Simulation Training in Exton, PA in November.
Are you getting your Rave alerts about campus closings, delays, etc.? In addition to the regular Rave alerts, the University has enabled Rave Guardian, an enhanced app of the Rave Mobile Safety System.
Users of the app can designate roommates, family members or trusted friends as a "guardian" when they set a safety timer. The free app can be found by searching for "Rave Guardian" in the app store. For more details.