Assistant Professor, College of Education and Rehabilitation
- DOT, Temple University
- MSOT, Temple University
- BS, University of Pittsburgh
Role at Salus:
- Director, Occupational Therapy Doctoral Program (OTD)
- Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy
- Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA) Advisor
- Adult Rehabilitation
- Mental Health
- Acute Care
- Foy, C. (2015). What New Occupational Therapy Faculty Need to Succeed: A Survey (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Temple University, Philadelphia, PA.
Selected Representative Presentations:
- Foy, C. (2015, October). Crucial advice for new OT/OTA faculty. Short course presented at the 2015 POTA Annual Conference & Expo, Scranton, PA.
- Foy, C. (2015, October). Student Learning 2.0: Integrating new technologies into classrooms. Short course presented at the 2015 POTA Annual Conference & Expo, Scranton, PA.
- Casser, L., Appel, S., Foy, C., Henderson, J., Owen, J., Perla, F., Pelino, C., & Serianni, R. (2014, May). Interdisciplinary services and treatment planning for a client with Type II Diabetes Mellitus. Presented at Salus University’s IPE Continuing Education Event, Elkins Park, PA.
- Foy, C. (2015, April). Student learning 2.0: How to integrate new teaching technologies into the classroom to enhance student learning. Poster session presented at the 2015 AOTA Annual Conference & Expo, Nashville, TN.
- Silverman, F., Farber, R., Foy, C., Sponseller, T., & Tyzska, A. (2014, April). The power of mentorship: Its role in faculty satisfaction and productivity. Short course presented at the 2015 AOTA Annual Conference & Expo, Nashville, TN.
- Foy, C., & Sponseller, L. (2014, October). Behind the scenes to becoming a successful adjunct faculty member. Short course presented at the 2014 POTA Annual Conference & Expo, Valley Forge, PA.
- Foy, C. (2012, September). Schwartz rounds. Presented at Paoli Memorial Hospital, Paoli, PA.
- Foy, C. (2011, July). Literature review of modified constrain-induced movement therapy in acute care and acute rehabilitation. Presented at Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital, Malvern, PA.
- Foy, C. (2011, April). Therapy rounds. Presented at Bryn Mawr Hospital, Bryn Mawr, PA.
- Executive Board Member of the Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association’s District V, 2010 – present
- Phi Theta Epsilon Society Member, 2015 - present
- Annual POTA Project Linus Service Event, 2014 - present
- American Occupational Therapy Association Member 2008 – present
- PA Licensed Occupational Therapist, 2010-present
- Registered/Certified Occupational Therapist, 2010-present
- Teaching in Higher Education Certificate, Temple University, 2014