Associate Professor, College of Education and Rehabilitation
- BA, University of Pennsylvania
- MSW, Temple University
Role at Salus University:
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, The Eye Institute
- Coordinator of Social Services at the William Feinbloom Vision Rehabilitation Center and an Associate Professor in the Department of Blindness and Low Vision Programs . She also serves on the interdisciplinary team of the Special Populations Assessment and Rehabilitation Center (SPARC)
Professional Honors and Activities:
- Educator of the Year, Department of Graduate Studies, 1990
- Social work, facilitator of support group for old adults with visual impairments
Selected Representative Publications:
- Schanel-Klitsch, E., Ciner, E., Graboyes, M., Appel S. (1999) Visual evaluation of the multiply impaired: the success of the interdisciplinary team. RE:view, 31:1, 9-16.
- Zambone, A., Ciner, E., Appel, S., Graboyes, M. (1999) Children with multiple impairments. The Lighthouse Handbook on Vision Impairment and Rehabilitation.
- Graboyes, M. (1998) Psychosocial Aspects of Low Vision. In Essentials of Low Vision Practice, R. Brilliant, ed.