Assistant Professor, Osborne College of Audiology
- BS - Communication Disorders, Pennsylvania State University
- MS - Audiology, University of Pittsburgh, 1995
- PhD - Audiology, University of Pittsburgh, 2001
- AuD - Audiology, PCO School of Audiology, 2003
Role at Salus University :
- Assistant Professor, Osborne College of Audiology, Residential Program
- Assistant Dean, Foundations and Assessment Audiologic Medicine
Professional Specialty Areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Noise Exposure
Selected Representative Publications:
- Moodie S, Rall E, Eiten L, Lindley G, Gordey D, Davidson L, Bagatto M, Scollie S. (2016). Pediatric Audiology in North America: Current Clinical Practice and How It Relates to the American Academy of Audiology Pediatric Amplification Guideline. J Am Acad Audiol. 27(3):166-87.
- Moodie S, Pietrobon J, Rall E, Lindley G, Eiten L, Gordey D, Davidson L, Moodie KS, Bagatto M, Haluschak M, Folkeard P, Scollie S. (2016). Using the Real-Ear-to-Coupler Difference within the American Academy of Audiology Pediatric Amplification Guideline: Protocols for Applying and Predicting Earmold RECDs. J Am Acad Audiol 27(3):264-75.
- Lindley, G. (2006). Current Hearing Aid Fitting Protocols: Results from an Online Survey. Audiology Today, 18(3), 19-22.
- Lindley, G. (2003). Audiology: An exciting career choice for the pre-health major. The Advisor, 23(2), 32-34
- Lindley, G., Palmer, C., Durrant, J., & Pratt, S. (2001). Audiologist versus Patient Driven hearing aid fitting protocols. Seminars in Hearing, 22(2), 139-160. Ricketts, T., Lindley, G., & Henry, P. (2001). Impact of compression andhearing aid style on directional hearing aid benefit and performance. Ear and Hearing, 22(4), 348-361.
- Lindley, G., Palmer, C., Durrant, J., & Pratt, S. (2000). Adaptation to loudness and environmental stimuli in three newly fitted hearing aid users. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 11(6), 316-322.
- Palmer, C., & Lindley, G. (1998). Reliability of the contour test in a population of adults with hearing loss. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, 9(3), 209-215.
- Palmer, C., Nelson, C., & Lindley, G. (1998). The functionally and physiologicallyplastic adult auditory system. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 103(4), 1705-1721.
- Lindley, G., & Palmer, C. (1997). Fitting wide dynamic range compression hearing aids: DSL[i/o], the IHAFF protocol, and FIG6. American Journal of Audiology, 6(3), 19-28.
- Lindley, G., Palmer, C., Goldstein, H., & Pratt, S. (1997). Environmental awareness and level-dependent hearing protection devices. Ear and Hearing, 18(1), 73-83.
- Lindley, G. (2015). They say I can’t hear in noise, we say “Say the word base”. Audiology today. 27(4):45-49.
- 2014-Hearing Aid and FM verification with Infants and Toddlers, 3rd Annual Nemours Audiology Collaboration Conference
- 2014-Survey of Current Practices in Pediatric Audiology in North America” - Rall E,
Davidson L, Eiten L, Gordey D, Haluschak M, Lindley G, Littman T, Moodie S
HEAL (Hearing Across the Lifespan) Conference
- 2014- Aided Speech in Noise Testing as a Pre-fitting Measure
HEAL (Hearing Across the Lifespan) Conference, Lake Como Italy June 2014
- 2014-Update on Pediatric Fitting Guidelines”, Oticon Pediatrics Meeting, Salt Lake City
- 2012-I’ve Got My Speech Mapping Results, Now What? Online course, American Academy of Audiology
- 2008-The Importance of Localization and Spatial Awareness for Speech Intelligibility, NJAHHP conference, Burlington, NJ.
- 2007- Real-ear Measurements and Advanced Technology, KSHA conference, Topeka, KS
- 2007- Auditory Therapy for the Brain, Oticon Human Link conference, Boston, MA
- 2007- Breaking Down Communication Barriers with Bluetooth, Mid-America Conference on Hearing
- 2007- What’s Your Patient’s Identity, AAA convention, Denver, CO
- 2005- Is Your Hearing Aid Fitting Protocol in Need of an Extreme Makeover, online presentation through AudiologyOnline.com
- Co-facilitator, Lehigh Valley Tinnitus Support Group
- Member, Knowledge Implementation in Pediatric Audiology (KIPA) group
Selected Professional Certifications:
- American Academy of Audiology, Fellow
Selected Teaching Awards:
- Audiology Faculty Award, Salus University, 2005