The mission of the Academic Assessment Committee is to uphold standards of academic rigor and support student learning at Salus University through measurable outcomes.
The committee’s role under guidance of the Office of the Provost is two-fold:
- to provide a supportive environment that is collegial, receptive and facilitates programmatic and institutional modifications intended to improve outcomes;
- to review and provide feedback regarding university-wide and programmatic assessment plans and practices.
- Rachel Ditoro, EdD, MSPAS, PA-C
- Anna Grasso, OTD, MS, OTR/L, CAPS, ECHM
- Bhawan Minhas, OD, FAAO
- Jonette Owen, AuD, FNAP, CH-AP
- Fabiana Perla, EdD, COMS, CLVT
- Robert Serianni, MS, CCC-SLP, FNAP
- Fern Silverman, EdD, OTR/L
- Elizabeth Tonkery, OD, MPH, chairperson
- Melissa Vitek, OD, FAAO
View more information about the Academic Assessment and University Learning Goal.
- Gregory Benjamin, PhD, MPH
- Brooke Kruemmling, PhD, COMS