The mission of the Academic Affairs Division of Global, Interprofessional, and Specialized Programming is to facilitate innovative, partnered approaches to professional growth and development, including interprofessional education for collaborative practice (IPECP) to improve patient and client outcomes.
- Interprofessional Education for Collaborative Practice (IPECP) for preceptors and alumni, faculty development, and students.
- Clinical training programs for international students, both degree and non-degree.
- Profession-specific, interprofessional, and IPECP continuing education for current faculty, preceptors, and alumni.
- Profession-specific, interprofessional, and IPECP certificates and microcredential badging programs.
- Required healthcare-specific trainings for students, faculty, and alumni.
- International student services.
- Administrative support for:
- International internships
- Cohort-specific international and domestic certificates
- Lunch and Learns for the Salus community.
For over 20 years, Salus University has delivered education around the world, which has resulted in:
- Improvement of practice standards
- International professional harmonization via cooperation with colleges and universities
- Advancement and improvement of legislation
Academic Affairs Division of Global, Interprofessional, and Specialized Programming Staff: