Various programs at Salus University offer the opportunity to take course work 'a la carte' as a non-degree seeking student.
The following programs allow students to enroll as non-degree seeking:
- Audiology Programs
- Doctor of Audiology Online Bridge Program
- Master of Science in Clinical Audiology
- Audiology Advanced Studies Certificate Programs
- Blindness and Low Vision Programs
- Education of Children & Youth with Vision Impairments Program
- Low Vision Rehabilitation Program
- Orientation & Mobility Program
- Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Program
- Biomedicine Programs
- Post-baccalaureate in Health Sciences Program
- Post-professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy and Certificate Programs
Non-degree seeking students are limited to a certain amount of credits, according to each program's academic policy, before being required to fully apply to and enroll in a degree or certificate program at Salus. A student must complete the application process, according to their program of interest, in order to be considered for enrollment as a degree-seeking student.
To be considered for non-degree status:
Non-degree Seeking Student Form
- Complete the Non-degree Seeking Student Application Form.
- Submit official transcripts indicating Bachelor's degree conferred.
- Official transcripts must be mailed or sent electronically to: Office of Admissions, Salus University, 8360 Old York Road, Elkins Park, PA, 19027. Email: email@example.com.
- Transcripts must be sent directly to Salus University and cannot be accepted from the student, even if in a sealed envelope.
- For applicants who received their Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, at a foreign institution, an official foreign credential evaluation from an accredited agency verifying this degree is required.
For any questions regarding the non-degree seeking student application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org