As you search for the healthcare program that best fits your needs, we encourage you to ask, “What sets Salus University graduates apart from their peers?”
Our students are exposed to fieldwork, externships, and extensive training that extends across all programs in the form of clinical rotations. Better yet, we offer this opportunity earlier than most advanced healthcare programs
. This atmosphere, along with small group-based learning, is integral to becoming a competent, practicing provider.
- The Eye Institute has more than 45,000 patient visits each year.
- Pennsylvania Ear Institute functions as a private practice and exposes students to the business management aspect of audiology.
- Speech-Language Institute provides a wide range of pediatric and adult assessment and intervention services to individuals with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Occupational Therapy Institute provides high-quality, evidence-based, complimentary occupational therapy services to underserved populations in the greater Philadelphia Region.
- Clinical sites in various settings throughout Pennsylvania and other states to enhance hands-on learning.