Then and Now PCO/Salus

1932
PSCO’s growth requires a move to a large, 32-acre campus in the Oak Lane section of Philadelphia. The Spring Garden Street building is used solely as a clinical facility. 

1998

The College moves to an 11.5 acre main campus in the Philadelphia suburb of Elkins Park – the campus is located less than three and a half miles from The Eye Institute, which remains as the Oak Lane campus today. With the assistance of State Representative (now U.S. representative) Dwight Evans, the College sells the academic and administrative buildings to the Community College of Philadelphia.