Under the articulation agreement with Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
(TUSPM), two seats in its first year class will be reserved for Salus University Post-baccalaureate in Health Sciences (SU-PBHS) students who successfully complete all necessary requirements, according to the agreement.
These admissions requirements include the following:
- Candidates from SU-PBHS students must meet TUSPM's admissions standards in effect at the time of their application to TUSPM, including required coursework, grades, standardized test scores and any other admissions criteria as determined by TUSPM.
- Candidates must apply through the American Association of College of Podiatric Medicine Admissions Service (AACPMAS).
- Candidates must initiate their application no later than January 1st of each application cycle.
- Candidates must complete the SU-PBHS Certificate with a 3.3 or higher overall GPA and a 3.2 or higher science GPA. Additionally the student must achieve a MCAT score at or above 45th percentile (the exam must be taken no later than January of the application cycle to which the student applies).
- Candidates offered acceptance to TUSPM must make tuition deposits in accordance with its policies and deadlines and in no case later than April 15th of the application cycle.
For more information about the agreement with Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, please contact the Office of Admissions