3:30 p.m. - 5:40 p.m.
Penn Medicine at Rittenhouse
1800 Lombard St., 2nd Floor Conference Room, Philadelphia, PA 19146
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify ASHA requirements and regulations for student clinician training.
- Develop skills for working with adult learners.
- Determine standards of performance in evaluating clinical supervisory skills.
- Share experiences and solutions for best practices in clinical supervision.
- Identify their own leadership styles and interpersonal skills and how that may impact supervisory relationships.