Turks & Caicos
Monday, February 27, 2023
8:15 a.m. -1:30 p.m.
- Glaucoma Case Series: Know Your Pharm with Dr. Alissa Coyne and Dr. Andrew Meagher
- Cracking the Code: Genetic Testing, Gene Therapy, and the Collaboration with Vision Rehabilitation with Dr. Erin Kenny
- Nutraceuticals: How They Help Balance Nature with Dr. Tracy Offerdahl
- Putting the Ugh! in Tough: Challenging Glaucoma Cases with Dr. Andrew Meagher
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
8:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
This program is pending COPE approval for 12 Continuing Education credits. Please note: Participants are encouraged to check with their state board(s) to ensure CE credits will be accepted for licensure acquisition/renewal.
- Things That Bug Us: Antimicrobial Update with Dr. Alissa Coyne and Dr. Tracy Offerdahl
- Expanding Your Field of Knowledge: Glaucoma and Low Vision Co-Management Case Series with Dr. Erin Kenny and Dr. Andrew Meagher
- Ray of Light: Using Ophthalmic Lasers with Dr. Alissa Coyne
- Fancy Pharm: Biologics with Dr. Tracy Offerdahl
| To Register