Through their foresight and generosity, these donors help preserve the heritage of the University and build a stronger foundation for Salus University.
Qualifications for membership include one or more of the following:
- Naming Salus University in your will
- Naming Salus University as a beneficiary of a life-income plan
- Making any other planned giving arrangements with Salus University
Members can expect some or all of the following benefits:
For more information, please contact:
- You can qualify for federal income tax deductions
- Your beneficiary(s) could receive income for life
- Your estate may realize reduced probate costs and estate taxes
- You will generously provide for the future of Salus University or one of its colleges
- Your name will be listed among other society members in our Annual Report
"I chose to make a bequest to the Osborne College of Audiology because I truly believe that Salus University is an outstanding educational model for the health sciences. The audiology program offers excellent clinical opportunities to prepare students for an audiological career to better care for those who are in need."
-Celeste F. Bove, AuD '03
"Legacy giving is an excellent way to support the practice of audiology, its students and OCA well beyond our years. Even a small percent of one's estate value can result in immeasurable results for students, OCA and our profession."
-Kathy A. Foltner, AuD '02