August 3, 2020 & August 5, 2020: Addressing Racism in CSD Education
Topics Include:Teaching multicultural counseling
- Support systems for underrepresented students
- Cross-cultural peer mentoring
- Multicultural and anti-racist curriculum
- Mentoring underrepresented doctoral students
- Cultural humility
- Implicit bias in CSD education
- Inclusivity in CSD learning environments
July 8, 2020: Lunch and Learn on Allyship and Advocacy
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee members Terrance Harshaw, security personnel, and Camille Menns '21OT will lead a discussion about allyship and advocacy. Faculty, staff and students are welcome to attend via BB Collaborate.
May 31, 2020: Community Round Table
Please join us as we come together in a Community Round Table discussion surrounding the recent events, racial injustice, and violence plaguing our nation. This will be a time to share, reflect and draw on each other to strengthen our community. All members of the Salus Community are welcomed and encouraged to take part in this discussion to unite, engage, and foster action.