Advancing integrated healthcare through innovative education, research and clinical services.
Impact the future of healthcare, education and professional practice.
- We believe our first responsibility is to our students. We strive to provide them with the highest-quality, value-based educational profile through on-going innovation in our learning strategies. We believe in the importance of integrating theory and practice in our educational programs.
- We have a responsibility to our alumni to continually engage them in Salus’ development. We are committed to providing them with the highest quality post-graduate education that will enhance continued competence throughout their careers. We must support the professions they represent in order to maximize their potential and to advance Salus’ mission.
- We have a responsibility to our employees. We value their contributions to Salus. We seek to create and maintain an environment where all are treated with dignity and respect.
- We have a responsibility to the communities we serve. We believe in high quality and compassionate care for the patients and clients in our clinical facilities.
- We have a responsibility to the broader community. We believe in transparent stewardship of our resources. We believe that all of our endeavors should have enduring impact beyond the confines of the University.