The Salus Physician Assistant Studies program defines diversity as the unique differences between individuals from various backgrounds. We recognize and value these distinctions, and strive to admit a heterogeneous cohort of students as a means to enhance the cultural sensitivity and awareness of our students, faculty and staff for effective representation within the communities physician assistants serve.
- Recruit and retain diverse students, faculty, and staff.
- Cultivate a welcoming and inclusive environment in the PA program.
- Provide students, faculty, and staff with equitable access to learning and development opportunities.
- Facilitate students’ ability to provide culturally centered patient care.
- Educate students to effectively and compassionately communicate with patients from all backgrounds.