The Pennsylvania Ear Institute (PEI), located on the Elkins Park campus, is the clinical learning facility of the Osborne College of Audiology.
At PEI, faculty and students offer a comprehensive array of services related to the evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing impairment, as well as the evaluation and diagnosis of balance disorders.
Services for adults and children include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Vestibular and balance evaluations
- Specialized diagnostic testing
- Hearing aid fitting and repair
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Custom hearing protection