Associate Professor, College of Health Sciences, EDUCATION AND REHABILITATION
- Resident, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 4 years, Temple University Hospital
- Intern, JFK Memorial Hospital
- DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BA, Biology, LaSalle University
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Role at Salus University:
- Physician Assistant Program
- Associate Director
- Director of Clinical Education
- Medical Director
- Associate Professor
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Selected Representative Publications:
- “Second Look Laparotomy for the Evaluation of Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma at Temple University Hospital” in conjunction with Parviz Hanjani, M.D, Rosanne Oyer, M.D
- ”A Rare Complication of Blood Transfusion, A Case Report”, in conjunction with Ashwin Chatwani, MD
- ”Hyperimmunoglobulinemia E Syndrome in a Pregnant Patient, A Case Report”, in conjunction with Ashwin Chatwani, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Temple University Hospital.
- October 2000, Department of Family Practice-Main Line Health System, " Medication Use In Pregnancy"
- February 2001, Department of Family Practice-Montgomery Hospital, "Medical Treatment of the Pregnant Patient"
- June 2001, Grand Rounds- Bryn Mawr Hospital " Complications in Pregnancy"
- May 2009, Salus University, Dynamic Duos Presentation, " Manifestations of Eye Disease and the Female Throughout The Lifespan"
- Member in good standing of:
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- Montgomery County Medical Association
- The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society
- The Catholic Physicians Guild
- Gynecology Practitioner Mercy Women's Health-2010-Present
- Medical Director Acillare Corporation-2008-Present
- Principle in Norristown OB-GYN Associates-1987-2010
- Commissioner, Montgomery County Board of Health, 1992-1995
- Chief Resident, Temple University Hospital, Liason for 21 residents in OB-GYN for didactic and clinical duties with professional staff.
- Chief Intern, JFK Memorial Hospital, Liason for 20 interns for didactic and clinical duties with professional staff.
- AMA Physician Recognition Award- All years in practice
- Preceptor Award-Arcadia University PA Program