Associate Professor, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- OD, Illinois College of Optometry,
- MPH, University of Illinois at the Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Role at Salus University:
- Clinical educator, lecturer Healthcare Policy, Organization and Jurisprudence
- Public Health Expertise: health policy, quality assurance, healthcare assessment
Selected Representative Publications:
- "Nonarteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy Follows Cataract Surgery", Review of Optometry, March 15, 2013 pp 58-70
- “Effect of Cooper Vision Multifocal D-Lens on Peripheral Refraction”, Poster at ARVO 2006, “Orthokeratology, an answer for myopia control” Review of Optometry, March 15, 2009 pp 89-98.
Professional Honors and Activities:
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association "George Gottschalk Award" for volunteerism.
- Primary Care at The Eye Institute and private practice.
- Quality assurance, electronic records and ortho-keratology.