The safety and security of the University community is of paramount importance. The University’s trained security staff stands ready to assist everyone on our campuses and at our clinical facilities whenever there might be a problem or concern.
IN AN EMERGENCY: If you believe that there is an immediate threat to life and/or property that requires an immediate response from police, fire or ambulance personnel, please call 911 before you call University security.
The Office of Safety and Security should also be contacted, allowing for the most efficient emergency response.
If an emergency situation takes place at Salus, being prepared is essential. The video, “RUN. HIDE. FIGHT.®” helps to educate and to protect all members of the Salus community in the case of an active shooter situation. While the University has emergency protocols in place for such incidents, the steps that YOU take in the first several minutes can make a critical difference.
Safety & Security Contact Information:
- Elkins Park Emergencies: 215-780-1401
- The Eye Institute Emergencies: 215-276-6006 or 6009
- Safety & Security Office (non-emergency): 215-780-1401
- Director, Office of Safety & Security: 215-780-1483
- Physical Plant/Facilities Office: 215-780-1410
- Department of Safety & Security Email: email@example.com (All notifications treated anonymously and confidentially respected)
- Compliance Officer - Brian Zuckerman: (215) 780-1280
- Affirmative Action Officer - Maura Keenan: (215) 780-1267
- Title IX Coordinator (student concerns) - James M. Caldwell: (215) 780-1313
- Deputy Title IX Coordinator (faculty and staff concerns)- Maura Keenan: (215) 780-1267