Associate Professor, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- BS, Pennsylvania State University
- MD, Jefferson Medical College
- MSc, Georgetown University
Role at Salus University:
- Consultant, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Retinal and Vitreous Diseases and Surgery
Selected Representative Publications:
- Evans, P.Y., Shimizu, Kl, Limaye, E., Deglin, E., and Wruck, J.: Fluorescein Cineangiography of the Optic Nerve Head, Trans. Am. Acad. Oph. Oto., 77: OP 260,1973.
- Deglin, S.M., Deglin, E.A., and Chung, E.K.: Acute Myocardial Infarction Following Fluorescein Angiography, Heart and Lung, 6: 505-509, 1977.
- Brucker, A. J., Deglin, E.A., Bene, C. and Hoffman, M.: Subretinal Choroidal Neovascularization in Birdshot Retinochoroidopathy. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 99:40, 1985.
- Lieb, W. E., Shields, J.A., Shields, C.A., Eagle, R.C., and Deglin, E.A.: Postsurgical Hematic Cyst Simulating a Conjunctival Melanoma. Retina. 10:63-67, 1990.
- Deglin, E.A., Barker, F.M., and Wing, J.T.: Panretinal Photocoagulation Using the Volk Quadraspheric Lens. (Letter to editor) Ophthalmic Surgery. 21:888-889, 1991.
- Shields, J.A., Shields, C.L. and Deglin, E.A.: Retinal Capillary Hemangioma in Marshall-Stickler Syndrome. Am. J. Ophthalmol. 124:1, 1997.
Dr. Edward Deglin has been in private practice in Philadelphia and its suburbs for 20 years. He holds faculty positions at the medical schools of the University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, and MCP-Hahnemann University in addition to the Pennsylvania College of Optometry.