We would like to welcome the following individuals to the Salus community:
The Salus community extends its sincere congratulations the following members:
- Gabriel Fickett, Assistant Professor, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Joquina Blount-Burno, Patient Service Representative
- Kimberly Kennedy, Custodial Supervisor
- James Konopack, Dean, College of Health Sciences, Education and Rehabilitation
- Malik Wells, Security Officer
Our deepest condolences from the Salus community:
- Lindsey Finn, HRIS Administrator, on her wedding to her fiance, Anthony, on September 5. Engaged last year in Central Park, NYC the pair is postponing their reception until next year due to COVID-19.
- Dr. Irving Bennett, a 1944 graduate of PCO, passed away on September 7. Dr. Bennett was an internationally renowned authority and publisher in the field of optometric economics and practice management. Through Dr. Bennett’s generous support and commitment to educating students and practitioners in the business aspects of the practice of optometry, PCO established the Irving Bennett Business and Practice Management Center, which is now Bennett Career Services Center.