For students who are interested in taking one or more courses at Salus University but not ready to fully enroll in a degree program, the non-degree option is available within select programs.

Various programs at Salus University offer the opportunity to take course work 'a la carte' as a non-degree seeking student.

The following programs allow students to enroll as non-degree seeking:

  • Audiology Programs
    • Doctor of Audiology Online Bridge Program
    • Master of Science in Clinical Audiology
    • Audiology Advanced Studies Certificate Programs
  • Blindness and Low Vision Programs
    • Low Vision Rehabilitation Program
    • Orientation & Mobility Program
    • Teacher of the Visually Impaired Program
    • Vision Rehabilitation Therapy Program
  • Biomedicine Programs
  • Post-baccalaureate Program
    • Health Sciences Track
    • Speech-Language Pathology Track
  • Post-professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy and Certificate Programs
  • Speech-Language Pathology Program

Non-degree seeking students are limited to a certain amount of credits, according to each program's academic policy, before being required to fully apply to and enroll in a degree or certificate program at Salus. A student must complete the application process, according to their program of interest, in order to be considered for enrollment as a degree-seeking student.

To be considered for non-degree status:

  • Complete the Non-degree Seeking Student Application Form.
  • Submit official transcripts indicating Bachelor's degree conferred as well as any graduate level degree received.
    • Official transcripts must be mailed or sent electronically to: Office of Admissions, Salus University, 8360 Old York Road, Elkins Park, PA, 19027. Email:
    • Transcripts must be sent directly to Salus University and cannot be accepted from the student, even if in a sealed envelope.
  • For applicants who received their Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, at a foreign institution, an official foreign credential evaluation from an accredited agency verifying this degree is required.


For any questions regarding the non-degree seeking student application process, please contact